Monday, April 11, 2011

Student of Malware

It hasn't been long since I started my self-help website www.stop-malware.com and I have learned so much since its creation.

See, I felt a burden to help out somehow. To make people's lives less difficult especially when technology continues evolve and transform the way we live. In many cases technology has become something of a curse.

I believe that long ago hackers had an ideology that was of somewhat pure of heart, they were lashing out against "The  Man". But now this has changed to thievery that  any "hacker" is basically associated with these online thieves. In my humble opinion that is tragic. I say that because the "real" hackers were somewhat like an artist and had a purpose, not for theft but for change.

The real irony for me really struck home when I purchased the stop-malware.com domain.

I remember actually typing in the web address for the first time and my browser WARNING me not to goto that site!!!  I dawned on me the Google and other had flagged the site due to malicious activities from the previous owner....wow!

I said all that to say this. Me using my tools on this blog and on stop-malware.com have a vision of helping people quickly and simply overcoming malware, removing malware on their own.

Using that, I dedicate my efforts to providing fresh and effective solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment